Weaving God's Word Into The Lives of Others
ONE THREAD AT A TIME
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
10 Things I'm Thankful for today
1 - Time to sit still and know!
2 - A fresh cup of coffee.
3 - Kids who slept late so I could sit still and know.
4 - Good friends who are helping me to plan a wedding.
5 - Date with my sweet Jessie yesterday.
6 - God's forgiveness, grace, mercy and blessings.
7 - Opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ!
8 - The Power of Prayer.
9 - That God is teaching me a new language.
10- The Body of Christ.
Thanks for the idea Beth Herbert from http://nclighthousekeeper.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Renee,Thank you for putting my button on your blog. Blessings to you!!
ReplyDeleteRenee,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words of encouragement on my blog! I am praying for you as you go through this season of transition, my friend! The Lord goes before you and behind you. I know you know that, but it helps to be reminded ;) I hope to still see you in Lighthouse pouring out your wisdom to the homeschoolers a few steps behind who glean much from your wisdom!
Hugs, Mariel