Weaving God's Word Into The Lives of Others

Weaving God's Word Into The Lives of Others
ONE THREAD AT A TIME

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So Excited During Christmas! A Devotion I wrote was published!

I was so excited during Christmas break to receive the Jan/Feb issue of Home School Enrichment Magazine and to see my name in the table of contents section!  To my surprise a devotion I sent in a while back made it in the magazine.  It was a full page (not the article) but large title, beautiful  picture and then there it was my name in print!  I know I'm not the best writer in the homeschooling or blogging world but it was such a treat to see something I had written in my quiet time end up in a national magazine!  Picture below: 


Not such a great picture but who cares!

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing! What a treasure. I was published once in one of our church magazines...about 30 years ago :)My pastor had sent it in. It was truly a surprise and I remember the feeling. So congratulations - when do we get to read it?

    Blessings to you tonight
    Patrina <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Renee! :-)

    Now that's something to be proud of :-)

    Take care and have a blessed day :-)

    ~Ron
    *******

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bout sharing (please) =) your 'published' devotion on here for us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on here an older post...titled What are You Asking God for?

    ReplyDelete