Wow, Renee, thank you for sharing from the heart. I am not a homeschooling mom though I have seriously considered it more than once. One of the things that hold me back from it is the feeling of a closed group- I felt that way AS a Christian! If you decide to continue to homeschool, perhaps you can consider other ways to "go" into the community such as community based youth leagues, drama clubs, etc. Whatever you decide, I pray that God Himself is your guide!
Thanks Natalie, The Lord is definitely doing a work around here. My heart is broken, it's a good thing. I guess it's not just about homeschool or not to homeschool...but about the vast majority who don't know Jesus. Thanks for your comment and thanks for visiting.
Wow, Renee, thank you for sharing from the heart. I am not a homeschooling mom though I have seriously considered it more than once. One of the things that hold me back from it is the feeling of a closed group- I felt that way AS a Christian! If you decide to continue to homeschool, perhaps you can consider other ways to "go" into the community such as community based youth leagues, drama clubs, etc. Whatever you decide, I pray that God Himself is your guide!
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie, The Lord is definitely doing a work around here. My heart is broken, it's a good thing. I guess it's not just about homeschool or not to homeschool...but about the vast majority who don't know Jesus. Thanks for your comment and thanks for visiting.
ReplyDelete